To all my light blonde lovelies:
“Wash-out” color does not always wash out!!
“Temporary” color can stain for months!!
The “semi” in “semi-permanent” means it’s still partially permanent!!
A client I did with PROFESSIONAL color which ended up washing all of the way out within 2 months:
If you aren’t a real punk rocker and you don’t want your hair to stay purple (or whatever the color fades to), there are a few rules I’m going to post here in case you care enough to think twice before going HAM with blue dye before Coachella.
1) Stick with pastels! If the color resembles a baby blanket, that is most likely safe!
2) Google any type of product/color/hair chalk you are planning on using, BEFORE you use it.
“Does _______ wash out of hair?”
3) Make sure all porous/super light parts of your hair have some moisture in them. Spray some detangler or leave in conditioner on those areas before applying any of those personality enhancing colors! Even putting some coconut oil on damaged areas, then washing your hair before application will help to keep the color from grabbing super dark there :).
4) Buy a wig instead!!! Or clip in extensions in a rainbow of fruit flavors!
5) Ask a brunette friend if you should. If she says yes, don’t do it. Since all Brunettes secretly want to be blonde, they will try and sabotage your perfect blonde locks. Brunettes probably invented hair chalk.
If you are already in this predicament, please see the upcoming post I am going to write about Malibu Packets!
Gotta Go! This wine ain’t gonna drink itself!!
BLONDE / BLOND | 2016™ | All rights reserved |8581 Santa Monica Blvd #305 West Hollywood CA 90069