My ex girlfriends mom once told her, after she had called and announced she cut her hair a drastic 12 inches,
“When you think of a pretty girl, do you think of a girl with long hair or short hair?”
Although I am equally in love with Blake Lively in Gossip Girl AND Sienna Miller a la Factory Girl, I get that long hair is a thing and you don’t want to lose it!! So I have compiled a…
List For All Things Long and Blonde.
1) The best detangling brush money can get ya
– YS Park 501 styler. Get it. No questions allowed.
2) MELU Shampoo and Conditioner by Davines
– The Angels of beauty at Davines made this formula specifically for long hair that us been compromised by chemicals and environmental hazards. (Yes! If you use a flat iron I am talking to YOU!!!)
– I have been known to give this away like a drug dealer. They always come back for more. In bulk. (But no don’t ask me for it for free. I gave up that way of life.)
– There you go. I said it. Got get some at American Apparel so you can at least make fun of yourself for wearing it. Those black hair ties from RiteAid be breaking your hair!
4) Malibu Packets for Blondes
– Long hair means that the ends have been around a lot longer than North West has been alive. This mean oxidation and deposits in the ends of your hair. Especially ends of Angeleno’s hair. Use these packets as instructed and you can get out the dull! Your hair colorist will thank you. We don’t want to re-highlight your ends due to your copper pipes and lack of a shower filter!
…That being said;
5) Shower Filter!
– T3 NO EXCEPTIONS.
Love you mean it!
Caitlin and Team Blonde!
PS Vanessa our second-to-me colorist has been pumping out some amazing blonding services lately. Get thee to the @blonde.blond IG and check them out!
BLONDE / BLOND | 2015 | All rights reserved | 1054 S Fairfax Ave Los Angeles, CA 90019